Pigeon Forge is a great place to visit. It’s near the Great Smoky Mountains, and it has many fun attractions. You may come to enjoy a family vacation, for a romantic getaway, or to attend a corporate event. Many couples tie the knot in Pigeon Forge, so you may be in a wedding party. You’ll find tons of cabins in Pigeon Forge, TN, so do some homework before making your arrangements. Here are 3 things to consider in picking the perfect cabin.
What size cabin do you need for your stay? You want plenty of room, but you don’t want to spend money on a cabin that has more space than you need. You can find small, cheap cabins or cabins with 4 or 5 bedrooms. If you are traveling with a group, you can rent a cabin with 6 to 9 bedrooms.
You may not need as much room as you think. Some of the cabins have rooms with bunk beds for the kids; others have sleeper sofas. A 3-bedroom cabin can sleep up to 12 people. You can find cabins with 3 levels, so there’s plenty of privacy.
Decide what amenities you want for your cabin:
- Hot tubs: Relax after a hike in the mountains or a long day at Dollywood.
- Indoor swimming pool: Some cabins have an indoor pool, which works well for a church group or a work retreat.
- Community swimming pool: A less expensive option is to rent a cabin with a pool shared with others.
- Kitchens: Enjoy homecooked meals.
- Washer and dryer: You can pack lightly and rent a cabin with a washer and dryer.
- Grills: Enjoy steaks or burgers while admiring the majestic views.
- Home theaters: There’s no need to go to the movies when you have a widescreen and theater seating in your cabin.
- Fireplace: Warm yourself by a fireplace after a day of skiing in the mountains.
- Game room: The kids and the adults can challenge each other to games of pool and air hockey. Test your knowledge on trivia games.
- Balconies: Enjoy the views from a balcony.
Prioritize your must-haves for your stay when selecting your cabin. The full kitchen may appeal to a family, while a couple may like the big screen with theater seating. Groups and children may want the game room. Some cabins are pet-friendly if you want to bring your best friend along on the trip.
The right location for your cabin will depend on the purpose of the trip. You can have your cabin near the mountains, so you can enjoy the scenery. If you’re planning to enjoy the attractions, you may choose a cabin closer to the city. While considering the distance you’ll have to travel to Dollywood, shows, or restaurants, remember you’re in the mountains, so make allowance for curvy or sloped roads.
Reserve your cabin as soon as possible. Some cabins are in higher demand than others. Pet-friendly cabins fill up quickly. If you want an indoor pool, you should act fast. If you need a handicap-accessible cabin, you should book early. Don’t wait until the last minute and have to settle for something less than you hoped for. Check for bargains. You can find great deals on cabin rentals for some months. Don’t forget to check for discounts for many attractions and shows.
Contact My Smoky Mountain Travel to rent the best cabin that will make your trip to Pigeon Forge more enjoyable.